Affiliated Scholars (2019-2021)
In September 2019, the Stone Center welcomed its inaugural cohort of Affiliated Scholars. This group includes 28 inequality scholars from universities and institutes around the world. This diverse group will engage actively with the Stone Center in various ways, including collaborating with our core faculty, postdocs, and students; participating in seminars and events; and/or publicizing their research via our website and (future) Working Paper series. The Stone Center looks forward to adding new cohorts of external Affiliated Scholars in the future.
Information about the Stone Center Visiting Scholar program:
- We can accommodate only a small number of visiting scholars each year, preferably for stays of one to 12 weeks. **Please note, we have no more available spots for the academic year 2019-2020.
- We have limited facilities and can offer only shared office space. Visiting Scholars are granted GC affiliation, including library access and an email account.
- Visitors must provide their own funding.
- Qualified international scholars can participate in The Graduate Center’s Visiting Research Scholars program, which offers visa assistance.
- Preference will be given to scholars who are collaborating with Stone Center’s core faculty members and/or have a record of empirical research on socio-economic inequality.
- If interested, please send a CV and a brief letter of inquiry to Professor Leslie McCall (email@example.com) with the following information: a short summary of the proposed project (no longer than a half-page), source of funding, preferred dates and length of stay, visa needs, and a few representative papers/publications.